The primary areas of focus for the Cloud Security Architect is to advise our clients in developing Cloud risk management strategies and multi-year implementation and remediation programs based on business priorities and risks to address Cyber Security, Cyber Defense and Business needs of their enterprise.
- Working with business and technical team members to assist with requirement definitions, solution design and technical architecture and delivery
- Work closely with customer stakeholders to identify and mitigate risks, perform security reviews, design top tier security practices, and deliver strategic, innovative cloud based security offerings
- Assessment of security architecture, analysis of issues and development of recommendations for their resolution
- Define information security strategies, including guiding principles and future state vision, ensuring that the strategic objectives are aligned with business goals
- Assisting clients with transitions to the Cloud from existing on premise environments
- Leading the Cloud Security Infrastructure Design and Architecture on client engagements
- 5+ years of information technology and/or information security experience with 3+ years in an engineering role designing and supporting public clouds (Ideally Azure)
- Understanding of industry regulatory and compliance requirements (i.e., FedRAMP, PCI-DSS, NIST, HIPAA) and skilled at interpreting the compliance and security requirements into implementable and repeatable controls
- Created and maintained security policies and procedures, managing the protection of information systems and assets
- Demonstrated capability to design, deploy and operationalize secure and highly scalable enterprise systems on public clouds (Ideally Azure)
- Experience with secure software development, data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security (VPNs) within cloud environments
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage