VALiNTRY is seeking a Big Data Engineer in Winter Springs, FL.
Summary of role:
- Provide hands-on technical thought-leadership in Big data architecture and problem-solving to support a fast-growing Software Services Division.
- Our leadership team values our associate's ideas, teamwork, and self-motivation and encourages out-of-the-box thinking to develop creative solutions to tough problems.
Proven Technical Skillset and Professional Experience:
- Experience in Hadoop eco-system with HDFS, Pig, Hive, Flume, RabbitMQ, Java, Python, Scala, and other ETL tools; NoSQL like MongoDB. Experience in HBase,Oozie, Scoop, Spark, Kafka, Solr, Zookeeper, or Hue is a plus
- Scripting experience in one or more of the following: PowerShell, Perl, shell, VB scripting, Batch etc…
- Knowledge and experience with one or more of DevOps tools such as Kubernetes, Jenkins, Bamboo, Ant, Maven, GitHub, Docker and Puppet
- Developing prototypes/POC, code structure, coding and testing
- Excellent communication, presentation, documentation, influencing and reasoning skills.
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.