We are looking with a Senior Business Analyst with a minimum of seven years’ experience as well as two years’ experience working in an Agile Environment. Excellent verbal and written communication is required. Candidates must be able to exhibit extensive experience performing the below responsibilities.
- Facilitate Business Requirement gathering sessions with team members both on-site as well as in remote locations around the globe.
- Support /Assist Product Owner with backlog creation, prioritization and communication of requirements as needed to various levels of the organization.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies including release and sprint planning, demo planning and execution, stand ups and retrospectives.
- Analyze business and user needs, document requirements in User Stories, Use Cases, Process Flows, Wireframes, Non-Functional Specifications and other supporting documentation as needed.
- Define and assess current and future state business and system processes.
- Minimum of seven years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in an Agile Environment.
- Proficient in writing User Stories, Use Cases and Non-Functional requirements and creating wireframes and other visual models.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
IT Recruiting Manager
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage