Valintry is seeking a Senior Business Analyst in Carmel, IN
- Facilitate Business Requirement gathering sessions with team members both on-site as well as in remote locations around the globe.
- Support /Assist Product Owner with backlog creation, prioritization and communication of requirements as needed to various levels of the organization.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies including release and sprint planning, demo planning and execution, stand ups and retrospectives.
- Analyze business and user needs, document requirements in User Stories, Use Cases, Process Flows, Wireframes, Non-Functional Specifications and other supporting documentation as needed.
- Define and assess current and future state business and system processes.
- Minimum of seven years’ experience as Business Analyst
- Two years’ experience working in an Agile Environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is required.
- Candidates must be able to exhibit extensive experience performing the below responsibilities.
- Proficient in writing User Stories, Use Cases and Non-Functional requirements and creating wireframes and other visual models.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
For immediate response please forward resumes to d[email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.