Seeking a Business Analyst in Chattanooga, TN
The Business Analyst partners with business units and functional leaders to evaluate business processes, determine functional needs, generate detailed requirements documentation and develop project plans. Analyzes impact to existing solutions before designing and implementing additional customizations. Works closely with Technology leadership and uses detailed knowledge of business processes to create new business workflows in support of strategic objectives. Responsible for the tracking and scheduling of all Technology projects.
- Serve as primary Business Analyst with the responsibility of understanding our business functions and helping drive road-maps and solutions for those areas
- Serves as primary project manager by developing project plan, scheduling resources and ensuring projects are delivered according to schedule
- Analyze business issues, gathers requirements, defines project scope and identifies solutions to meet business objectives
- Designs and documents system architecture by analyzing requirements, constructing business process models, workflow charts and diagrams
- Establish standards and best practices for project intake, prioritization and delivery across the organization
- Serve as functional project management expert to business units, providing guidance and mentoring
- Works with Technology leadership to use requirements in developing and implementing project plans for both software development and non-software development projects
- Supports the organizational leadership by actively seeking out and identifying methods to improve productivity, offers solutions, supports Ministry goals and objectives by attending and being actively involved in all management meetings and training sessions
- Begins each workday by joining staff prayer and Bible study, by actively participating and encouraging the same of departmental team members, while embracing client's vision, mission, and core values
- Performs other duties as required
- Experience in creating Business Requirements Document (BRD), flow charts, process diagrams and functional requirements documents
- Experience in reading and interpreting various data file types (XML, fixed width, structured data, CSV, tab delimited, etc.) and the corresponding data layouts
- Proficiency in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Passion for identifying and determining solutions to business problems for complex business and software projects
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other enterprise CRM
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, respectful working environment within the organization and external partners by demonstrating the proven ability to guide, support and encourage teamwork
- Proven ability to work as a both a leader and follower on cross-functional teams utilizing delegation skills and following up on the completion of tasks
- Ability and willingness to listen and understand, provide solutions and reconsider positions
- Handles the giving and receiving of instruction and criticism with professional ethics, tact and courtesy as well as the flexibility to seek and incorporate input of others into a solid plan of action
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a business analysis role and project management experience in the technology field.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Any acceptable combination of training and experience.
For immediate response please forward resumes to d[email protected]
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.