This listing has expired. Click here to go to our job search page.
VALiNTRY is seeking a Project Manager / Business Analyst in Winter Park, FL
Summary of Role:
- Our client is seeking a Project Manager / Business Analyst with exposure to Salesforce to help drive projects to success.
- Under general supervision this person designs, implements, and administers the processes and tools to support the planning and management of the Salesforce environment
- Drives project planning for minor enhancement projects as well as major modifications to our Salesforce org
- Ensure all required SDLC artifacts completed via agile methodology are accurate, complete, approved and properly archived
- Support all internal and external audits by attending meetings and supplying requested SDLC artifacts
- Helps define, establish and support project management communication activities
- Coordinate project administration, such as time tracking, forecast updates and reporting
- Deepen business knowledge/skills where appropriate and apply acquired knowledge to requirement/solution documentation for said projects
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Project/Program Management as well as Business Analysis
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must have strong communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and prioritize work accordingly
- Experience with Salesforce required
For immediate response please forward resumes to d[email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.