VALiNTRY is seeking a Salesforce Administrator in Southfield, MI
The Business Analyst is responsible for reviewing, analyzing and evaluating business needs across the organization with a very strong focus on Salesforce. They will be required to identify and support strategic initiatives which can be executed within our proprietary Salesforce environment. The ideal candidate will possess sufficient Salesforce Admin skills to effectively build functionality within our application independently.
- Assist in day-to-day Salesforce administrative duties and tasks.
- Collaborate with business departments across the company to identify opportunities for process improvements and productivity gains.
- Scope, design and communicate Salesforce development requirements to the Salesforce development team.
- Proactively seek out stakeholder needs to improve the Salesforce user experience, both internally and externally.
- Perform declarative Salesforce development tasks, including building objects, validation rules, workflow rules, process builders, etc.
- Produce detailed project and development documentation.
- Lead small-group and web-based training sessions for new and existing functionality.
- Respond to user-reported bugs, issues and training gaps.
- Perform QA testing of developed functionality and solutions, effectively representing the needs of key business resources.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of Salesforce reports and dashboards for users across the enterprise.
- Minimum 2-5 years of hands on experience as a Business Analyst and/or Salesforce Administrator.
- Prior Salesforce project implementation experience.
- Prior experience with Salesforce ecosystem applications (Conga, etc.).
- Deep experience leveraging Salesforce tools and functionality to develop and produce business solutions.
- Bachelor's degree required; business-related field preferred.
- Salesforce Admin Certification (ADM 201) or above preferred.
- A current/valid driver's license is required.
- A valid Passport and ability to travel internationally preferred.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Self-employed corp-to-corp candidates are welcome. Thank you.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage