The company currently uses Microsoft BI tools, so the candidate should have past experience with developing dashboards on MS BI Platform including PowerBI and performance point server. This is a senior level position which requires candidates to be self-starters and work independently on development projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- This position will require advance level dashboard development skills. Experience with designing and developing insightful, actionable and intuitive data dashboards using BI tools such as Power BI is a must.
- Must be able to learn other BI tools as needed.
- Developing the underlying data structures using primarily SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSAS/DAX. Develop, maintain and support reports and dashboards being used by business users and clients.
- Consult with various business stakeholders to understand their data use case and reporting needs. Partner with the business users and other members of the Analytics team to insure data quality and integrity across the BI platform.
- Perform analysis of data sources and processes to ensure data integrity, completeness and accuracy
- Document specifications for business intelligence reports, dashboards, or other outputs.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- 5+ years of hands on experience as a BI developer focused on building interactive dashboards on multiple BI tools.
- 5+ years of TSQL coding skills.
- 2+ years of Power BI development is a must.
- 2+ years of experience with building and querying Microsoft Analysis Services (tabular and dimensional) (SSAS) including DAX
- 2+ years of experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
- 1+ years of hands on experience with Tableau, Performance point, QlikSense, Microstrategy, or other BI front end tool preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate dashboard design best practices and should have great UX sense.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]