The Cerner MPages Systems Analyst will conduct business requirements reviews, technical systems specifications and systems process analysis. Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop detailed selection evaluation criteria
- Analyze and re-engineer business processes using industry standard tools and methods with understanding of the technical and business environments
- Partner with business process experts to learn and understand problems with software Develop innovative IT solutions for risky and demanding business situations
Associate's degree in Information Systems or a related field and six (6) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
- Three to 5 years experience and knowledge using and maintaining Cerner Mpages
- Proficient with MPAGE tools such as Bedrock/ Prefmaint/ Privmaint
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues
- Proficient communication and problem-solving skills necessary to effectively communicate with users, management and others in seeking and effecting solutions.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]