The Chief Information Security Officer will be tasked with establishing and maintaining an information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected across the enterprise. To work closely with executive management to determine acceptable levels of risk for the organization and to ensure that appropriate and effective policies and procedures are in place for the protection and privacy of the enterprise's confidential information resources. S/he is a visionary leader with sound knowledge of business management and of information security best practices and technologies.
- Communications – Presents ideas clearly in both verbal and written formats. Listens attentively and tailors communication based on the audience. Presents a professional image in all communications.
- Analysis and Judgment – Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment. Provides recommendations to others for producing effective business outcomes on a consistent basis. Sought out by others for advice and solutions.
- Organization – Skilled with analyzing processes necessary for getting things done. Effective with organizing people and activities. Understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flows. Recognizes what to measure and opportunities for synergy and integration. Simplifies complex processes and maximizes resources.
- Leadership – Selects teams for meeting business challenges and fosters strong morale, spirit and open dialogue. Shares wins and successes and fosters strong team dynamics. Empowers teams to face issues and develop solutions.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field and fifteen (15) years of related experience required. At least ten (10) of those years must be related to information security policy, standards, and operations. Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirement.
- Healthcare security experience strongly preferred.
- Security experience within an Academic Medical Center environment a plus.
Certification is required in one or more security-related disciplines such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), CISSO, CHP, CGEIT, CSCS, ISSAP, etc.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]