VALINTRY is seeking a Client Service Manager with Public Accounting experience in Tampa, FL
- Seekiing a candidate with 3 to 5 years of recent public accounting experience.
- Our client is a full-service accounting firm committed to providing their clients prompt, reliable and efficient solutions to their accounting, auditing and tax concerns.
- They are dedicated to client service, with individual attention and maintaining the highest accounting and ethical standards in the accounting profession.
- Preparation of Federal and State tax returns for corporations, partnerships, individuals, trusts and estates
- Preparation of tax projections for individuals and business clients
- Preparation of payroll, payroll tax returns, 1099's, w2's and W3's
- Preparation of financial statements
- Prepare and/or review bank reconciliations
- Preparation of financial statements for businesses and individuals
- Posting of transactions to general ledger
- Keep current on all tax laws
- Research various Federal and Florida tax issues
- Identify problem areas in the engagement that should be discussed with the Tax Manager and/or Partner-in-charge
- Develop and nourish relationships with clients
- Complete all assigned tasks
- Develop efficient work habits – work must be accurate, organized and timely
- Practice effective communication when completing all tasks
- Learning new technologies introduced into the work environment
- Follow the firm's procedures and comply with the policies outlined in the Employee and Tax Department Manuals
- Other duties as required
- Direct Client Experience required
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills required
- Strong QuickBooks experience required
- Creative Solutions experience required
- 3-5 years of Tax Preparation Experience within a CPA firm highly preferred
- EA/CPA current, eligible and/or a willingness to obtain
- Accounting Degree preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office, excel and word
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage