VALiNTRY is seeking an Outside Sales Representative in Delray, Beach, FL
- Experience in the construction arena or has the ability to Project Manager sold initiatives.
- The Sales Representatives / Project Managers report directly to the General Manager and are responsible for developing and maintaining favorable relationships with current and potential customers, achieving sales goals of our Formwork, shoring and special plywood products business, developing short and long term sales strategies and sales plans to increase the region's sales volume and profit margins.
- Responsible for developing strategy and tactics that ensure the attainment of company sales goals and profitability in key markets through assigned geography in the assigned geographic area.
- Conduct in-depth analysis to include on demand forecasting, competitor capabilities, customer profiles and the next best alternatives.
- Visit construction jobsite and ensure client is satisfied with quality of products and services, as well as conducting technical support and quality assurance on the use of equipment and following engineering designs.
- Follow up on the projects' development during the full length of the contract and assuring future business throughout an excellence in service providing.
- Identify and bid all appropriate projects within assigned marketing area. Participate in the development of bid strategy for each job.
- Develop and maintain relationships within the construction and engineering community. Leverage these relationships to get our products specified on future projects
- Establish short and long term goals and strategies in regards to key clients and prospects. Develop specific action plans to achieve goals.
- Will be responsible for meeting specific sales volumes and profit margin goals.
- Partner with other departments (Quality Control, Production, Operations, Transportation, and Accounting) to ensure every account receives the highest level of customer service.
- Communicate with the sales team to manage and coordinate sales to customers who overlap geographic boundaries and markets, as well as to leverage the portfolio across company boundaries.
- Actively participate in industry-related associations as required in order to develop and maintain key networking and business relationships.
- Follow through and maintain relationships with current and new customers.
- Conduct negotiations with suppliers and vendors as needed.
- Prospect opportunities and companies and market products within core markets
- Create and maintain Strategic Opportunity and Account plans for strategic opportunities or accounts.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have 5+ years in civil infrastructure construction, shell concrete construction, formwork /shoring rentals or sales, architecture or engineering project manamgent, or similar product sales.
- Highly ethical.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen in regards to sales and marketing and/or the concrete infrastructure construction market; be knowledgeable in regards to current and possible future industry trends.
- Ability to read and interpret construction, formwork/shoring, and engineering production drawings.
- Must have ability to travel (Approx. 70% +) throughout the sales region.
- Must have the drive and self-discipline to work independently within territory to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers – both internal and external.
- Be a pro-active, self-motivated, self-starter who is action oriented and drives for results.
- Foster a collaborative, team-based approach.
- Be experienced with technical sales to engineers and specifying agencies (Not necessity but a plus).
- Be proficient in basic Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.)
- Have a Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record.
- Have strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Have ability to work with a diverse group of people both within the Company and in a sales capacity.
- This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time.
- For immediate response please forward resumes to d[email protected]
- For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage