The Content Specialist / Copywriter will oversee daily operations of our digital content management from curation to production to execution for various online outlets such as blogs, websites, newsletters and social media. The core responsibility is to develop and deliver well written and on-brand content for our audience both online and offline. They also serve as liaison between digital marketing and local marketing partners, located at our facilities, focused on creating content that align with their marketing campaigns.
We are looking for a candidate with a greater emphasis on traditional marketing. Although we are a digital team, this role is a collaboration with our traditional team and will work more closely with them.
– traditional marketing campaigns: print and OOH
This person will also be working on digital campaigns and blogs
The ideal candidate will have the spirit of an online influencer and the heart of an investigator – with the goal to develop multiple story lines and narratives from a single event or topic, and the ability to "sell" these ideas to your audiences.
The strategist will help ensure that policies and procedures are in place and is responsible for developing best practices for digital execution, monitoring, and driving results. Creates topical recommendations, article outlines, and optimized content to capitalize on opportunities identified by performing keyword research, competitor analysis, trending news and other types of content analysis.
Candidates should be passionate about digital content, journalism, facts and storytelling. Should be highly motivated, deadline driven, and creative.
- Oversee daily execution of digital & traditional content editorial calendar.
- Actively participate in and ability to lead regular newsroom and editorial meeting with regional marketing partners and content team
- Communicate updates on ongoing projects, outstanding questions/requests, while raising concerns on projects that could impact the digital team or priorities. Identify issues, manage stakeholder expectations, and offer recommendations for creative solutions or workarounds based on knowledge of priorities, development roadmap, and contributing factors.
- Stays current on digital marketing best practices and techniques for creating effective and engaging web content.
- Develop an overall project view with an eye on critical priorities to help move projects along and mitigate issues whenever appropriate
- Provide content solutions and execution for clients’ digital marketing goals.
- Maintain constant communication with clients and have a firm understanding of their initiatives in their marketing campaigns.
- Utilize strong analytical skills to evaluate analytics across multiple channels.
- Monitor and generate content reports. Provide on-going proactive learning and optimization opportunities for team members by actively using analytical tools
- Must Love to Write for Traditional (Trad) and Digital (New) Media
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field of study
- Clear understanding of digital advertising & social media marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Most notably Microsoft Excel & Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across cross-functional teams
- Superior attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Goal-oriented and displays grace under pressure
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Self-employed corp-to-corp candidates are welcome. Thank you.