Seeking Data Analyst in Los Angles, CA
- The Data Analyst is responsible for supporting short and long term operational and/or strategic business initiatives.
- This role will develop, enhance, and maintain operational information and models that will have an impact on business decisions.
- Through the application of data analytics, joining disparate data sources, and working with raw data, this role will work to deliver valuable insights and recommendations to improve operational performance.
- You work in a highly matrixed environment, working closely with senior leaders, management, and line staff to understand root cause, propose recommendations for improvement, and develop solutions on key business challenges.
- This position will serve as a mentor to team members.
- Completes work in a technical and systematic way, using the standard formulas and methods as are common in the industry and relevant to the current data.
- Collects, manipulates and analyzes data.
- Guards and protects the organization's data, making sure that the data repositories produce consistent, reusable data.
- Prepares reports, which may be in the form of visualizations such as graphs, charts and dashboards, detailing the significant results they deduced.
- Performs basic statistics such as variations and averages.
- Predicts yields and/or creates and interprets histograms.
- Ability to influence senior leadership, management and line staff with recommendations generated from data analysis.
- Drives initiatives to completion working in a highly matrixed environment.
- Serves as a mentor to team members.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Engineering, Math, Physics, Chemistry, Economics or other related technical disciplines
- With Bachelor's Degree: 5 years of collecting, manipulating, and analyzing data in business and/or finance.
- Healthcare Experience, Hive, and Tableau
- With High School Diploma: At least 10 years of collecting, manipulating, and analyzing data in business and/or finance.
- With Associate's Degree: 7 years of collecting, manipulating, and analyzing data in business and/or finance.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, database structures.
- Ability to communicate analysis including trends and opportunities to clients and the business in writing and verbally, includes strong presentation skills.
- Ability to problem solve, manage multiple priorities and research conflicting and/or inaccurate data.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence management at various levels of the organization.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Wellness Program
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time.
- For immediate response please forward resumes to d[email protected]
- For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage