Job Summary: As the Data Services Manager, you will be in a leadership role, as our client expands their data management framework, data warehouse and BI solutions for business users and clients. Lead a team of developers to develop and deliver innovative BI solutions. Lead a team of ETL/Data Engineers to develop and maintain data integration with Clients, vendors and other business partners using SQL, SSIS, .Net. Play a key role is solving business problems, building relationship with clients, business stake holders and end users in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage a team of ETL, Reports and Dashboard developers to develop and maintain enterprise data management and BI solutions.
- Understand business requirements and needs and communicate effectively with teams across the company to deliver success.
- Assist project management with estimation and planning for larger projects by identifying tasks, owners, deliverables and coming up with feasible timelines.
- Lead development effort, keep team accountable and drive results.
- Identify challenges (technical and non technical), find solutions and help team move forward.
- Prioritize workload for individual contributors on the team based on skillset and availability.
- Improve team members competencies by identify areas of development, work with them on improving skills – technical and non-technical by giving actionable feedback and coaching.
- Master's or bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Finance, Healthcare Administration or other related field
- 8+ years of experience developing end to end data management solutions on using Microsoft data platform using SSIS/SSRS/SSAS/TSQL/ SQL SERVER/ POWER BI in a fast paced delivery focused environment.
- 3+ years' experience as a technical lead / team lead preferred.
- Prior experience as a technical architect as ETL / BI/ DW/ Data architect preferred.
- Demonstrate advance knowledge in MS BI stack TSQL, SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, TFS and Power BI
- Demonstrate advance knowledge of ETL/ Data Integration patterns , best practices.
- Should understand development best practices and be capable of guiding developers to implement those.
- Ability to design solutions for complex data flows, reports and dashboard.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Mentor and manager junior team members
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage