The Data Warehouse Developer will collaborate with a diverse team of analysts and end users to design and build EDW artifacts, such as reports and dashboards, using PowerInsight Enterprise Data Warehouse and SAP Business Objects. To perform both analyst and developer responsibilities as needed. To perform highly complex analysis and design across multiple database platforms and technologies. May need to instruct and guide those with less experience. To conduct research into new data warehouse applications and determine viability for adoption. To identify, describe and define BI problems and requirements from across the organization.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a related field and six (6) years of related experience required. Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirement.
- Individual will have a strong background in Talend Administration (3-5 years)
- Individual will administer Talend in a Linux environment and will be responsible for patches, installs, security, and general troubleshooting
- Ability to build Talend workflows within Talend Studio and migrate using the Git and Nexus environments
- Ability to troubleshoot Talend workflows for data inconsistences
- Facilitate the teaching of Talend administration and workflow development to team members
- Expert level SQL developer in multiple database environments (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience with Oracle Exadata, Golden Gate, or Data Pump is desired, though not required.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Self-employed corp-to-corp candidates are welcome. Thank you.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage