This is a vital role for our Digital Marketing Department. This Digital Marketing Analyst role is responsible for the Search Engine Optimization and day-to-day Pay-Per-Click (PPC) / Digital Advertising strategy, execution, and delivery of results on the goals for our websites and pages. The Digital Marketing Analyst will be involved in all aspects of SEM and Pay-per-Click (PPC), including influencing and playing a key role in setting digital marketing strategy for the entire company, across any device, channel, platform, market, culture, and language. We'll want you to continually optimize pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to ensure progressive lead generation, lowering the cost of acquisition and increasing brand awareness for one of the largest companies in the US. So, you'll be getting your hands dirty, in addition to managing vendors.
Ideal candidates will manage SEM strategy and execution for large enterprises or digital agencies with large clients.
This team operates like a startup inside a large organization, so the pace is fast and the projects are high impact. We need smart people who will roll up their sleeves on day one and intelligently execute. Are you ready for this exciting challenge?
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experienced at evaluating, selecting, and managing agency partners for SEO and PPC performance that exceeds objectives
- Monitors and Optimize campaigns on search networks (Google / Bing) as well as retargets and delivers display ads in various ad networks for a variety of industries and clients.
- Monitors PPC account activity daily (budget caps, impression share, quality score) to provide insight on creative copy improvements and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
- Can make hands on changes to the PPC accounts
- Generates monthly reporting to educate the client on the progress of the campaign as it relates to their overall website initiatives and identify growth/optimization opportunities to expand the client relationship or campaign. Assists in generating weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports for all clients. Recognizes and troubleshoots data anomalies.
- Conducts keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and makes suggestions for keyword driven content on search engine optimization (SEO) projects. Provides ongoing support of SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis, and optimization.
- Creates, categorizes, and refines keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client sites and reflects service line flight plan marketing efforts.
- Implements successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management.
- Continually monitors, revises, and optimizes ad text as necessary.
- Analyzes and assesses the performance of campaigns and translates quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
- Develops and executes SEO strategies for digital marketing efforts and acts as a thought leader for enterprise SEO efforts.
- Promotes and implements both offsite and onsite SEO activities
- Ensure that all web properties have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match desired target audiences
- Optimize results listings of various web properties to generate higher Click Through Rates (CTR)
- Optimize (with the Web Management Team) digital assets for image search, video search, mobile search in an effort to generate higher engagement and conversion
- Drive Digital Innovation through new platforms, methodologies, process, and programs
- Remain educated on latest search engine trends, signals and market share, and communicate this knowledge to the team
- Work directly with Web Manager and other creative team members to brainstorm for innovative ideas to ensure content is conducive to SEO strategies, while still accomplishing the goals of driving search engine attention
- Ability to diversify backlinks using “White Hat” and ethical SEO methods
- Build and maintain positive rapport with clients and team members, partner agencies
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2+ years’ experience in SEO/PPC management with demonstrable ranking success
- 4-year degree in Marketing or a related field
- Google AdWords and Analytics cerification
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong verbal and written communication, relationship and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience presenting to executive level
- Analytically minded with knowledge of website analysis programs such as Google Analytics – must be able to make advanced decisions based on data and evidence, with complex layers and outside data sets
- Ability to learn new industries and new business models quickly to apply the most effective internet marketing initiatives to achieve client goals
- Attention to detail with the ability to efficiently multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to work independently or on teams to meet goals
- Ability to think creatively; identify and resolve problems; make data-driven decisions
- Proficient in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business markets
- Detail-oriented and organized A/B and multivariate testing
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Shoutlet, AdRoll and various platforms
- Solid Understanding of Search Engine ranking factors, algorithms and principles
- Able to motivate and train others around SEO best practices
- Strong knowledge of social networking and media services and how to leverage for SEO
- Skilled managing and planning a marketing budget
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage