The Marketing Manager holds responsibility for implementing successful departmental marketing efforts to increase engagement and drive revenue. This position reports to the Assistant Director of Marketing and manages Marketing Specialists.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for supporting the strategic vision of the Director of Marketing Strategy and Assistant Director of Marketing.
- Manage and implement and campaign/initiative-specific digital marketing plans that leverage the new CRM and include lead and pipeline goals, target markets and audiences, digital assets (creative, content, etc.), performance evaluation, and optimization.
- Develop and continually monitor market and competitive analyses.
- Lead Marketing Specialists in planning and executing marketing initiatives through a variety of channels (web, social media, email, etc.).
- Manage Marketing Specialists in providing end-to-end campaign management for all service line marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for the management, creation and implementation of optimization tactics based on diversified media mix, bidding, keyword research, ad copy a/b testing and landing page optimizations for high levels of conversion.
- Ensures project timelines and budgets are being met and that they incorporate appropriately with offline marketing efforts.
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking, assisting and providing routine updates on trends that impact overall business strategies.
- Drive collaboration with service line leadership, service line marketing staff, and physicians, providing education on digital marketing best practices.
- Seek to advance and personalize digital patient experiences with multi-touch marketing efforts, and demonstrate clear ROI for B2C efforts and B2B efforts.
- Evaluate and demonstrate the business impact of digital programs through reports and dashboards including demand, qualified leads, conversions, and other relevant KPIs.
- Lead patient journey mapping and document patient paths to service/purchase for all service lines.
- Proactively work with team members, leadership, key stakeholders and internal teams (such as IT) and vendors/partners to ensure all campaign activities are completed successfully, on time, and within campaign budgets.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of service line goals, and profitability to inform marketing efforts.
- Work diligently with regional marketing staff to ensure service line goals are met across all relevant locations.
- Ensure service line multichannel content is true to the service line goals and key messages.
- Use data to optimize campaigns, identify and target best prospects and customers, and produce incremental sales and revenue from current or inactive customers.
- Work closely with analytics and CRM staff to analyze customer databases to inform service line marketing efforts.
- Quantify initiatives and goals and demonstrate progress and successes of service line marketing efforts through the use of detailed ROI reports, value tracking, and digital analytics. Provide data reports and feedback for leadership to keep them abreast of progress and business value of marketing efforts.
- Display high competency in project management, working in a fast-paced and complex environment, execution of large projects, and working under multiple and competing deadlines.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, IT, Communications, or related field
- Experience supporting successful marketing campaigns and advanced customer/patient experiences that deliver downstream ROI.
- Proficiency with advanced marketing technology platforms, MS Office, social media platforms, CMS systems, CRM systems, and health-related data sets.
- Display extensive knowledge on integrating digital and traditional channels effectively.
- Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organization and work across a variety of leadership/management structures, internal teams (IT, Business, Finance), and partners/vendors.
- Possess the ability to clearly communicate complex data and technical information to a diverse group of stakeholders and non-technical staff.
- Proven ability to successfully manage concurrent projects, work in a fast-paced and complex environment, execute large projects, and work under multiple and competing deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail for QA and campaign performance testing.
- Experience successfully leading marketing staff, including managing various personnel functions such as hiring, assigning and reviewing work, mentoring and coaching, and performance plans and counseling.
- Excellent customer services skills, and the ability to build rapport and relationships across administrators, team members, physicians, customers/patients, vendors and the community.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
IT Recruiting Manager
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage