Director, Multi-Platform Strategy (Media)
VALiNTRY's Client a Integrated Marketing Agency is seeking a Director, Multi-Platform Strategy (Media) (traditional and digital). Candidate must demonstrate experience in media strategy, planning and buying. Must have the ability to develop advertising programs; and negotiate and purchase all forms of media including, but not limited to digital, television – broadcast and cable, radio and print. Incumbent will have good working relationships with vendors in and outside the state of Florida.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help develop advertising media programs within multiple markets
- Negotiate and purchase digital (email, social, paid search, organic search, display and analytics, programmatic,
retargeting, geofencing, etc.), TV (Broadcast and Cable), Radio, Print and OOH media schedules to meet client
requirements and maximize profit
- Analyze multiple sources of internal and external data to assist buying decisions.
- Strong understanding of analytics and testing
- Confer with media vendors to evaluate best placement and ensure optimum use of budgeted funds
- Gather statistics and prepare media plan flowchart and directives to guide buying process
- Study demographic data and consumer profiles to identify desired target audiences
- Confer with other team members and clients to establish media goals, objectives, and strategies for advertising campaigns
- Help present media plans to clients for approval and make adjustments as necessary
- Monitor performance of all media and develop rationale for results
- Assure accuracy of media documentation, i.e., contracts, avail requests, make-goods, reconciliations, pre- and
- Responsible for overseeing all orders and campaign billing
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Business, Marketing, Communications, or another related field
- At least 5-7 Years of proven traditional media planning and buying experience
- At least 3 years of proven digital media planning and buying experience
- Proven approach to creating a strategy for traditional and digital media buys
- Proficiency in media planning tools including Strata, Nielsen, DoubleClick, Simmons, etc.
- Passion for the advertising industry and an interest in learning
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with media vendors
- Strong problem-solving skills, detail-oriented nature and solution-focused personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel – including conditional formatting, advanced formulas and pivot tables
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Workamajig a plus
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Self-employed corp-to-corp candidates are welcome. Thank you.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage