The HRIS Director is the “owner” or subject matter expert of Workday Core HCM, security administration, business process design, compensation setup, end user experience and reporting and analytics. This position ensures accurate best practice business process/workflows and other system dependencies are in place within Workday to support the administrators of compensation programs, annual performance reviews, benefits administration and open enrollment, payroll and reporting efforts.
Manage and Own Workday
• Plan and monitor progress of all external partners working within Workday on initiatives/projects
• Develop Road maps
• Manage and assess all configurations
• Serve as a primary resource in relation to Workday setup and maintenance including efforts as it
related to Workday implementation and training
• Develop project plans and monitor progress of HRIS initiatives
• Responsible for updating data and maintaining data integrity in Workday
• Help support the administration and set up of performance reviews.
• Serve as primary interface with Workday on day to day issues
• Receive and interpret all report requests from internal customers
• Develop dashboards for reporting key metrics
Overall Role Expectations:
• Dedicated to truly understanding internal customer needs and exceeding their expectations. Builds
collaborative relationships across business units to accomplish business objectives.
• Demonstrates an ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
• Maintains personnel confidentiality at all times.
• Ability to communicate effectively and utilize interpersonal and organizational skills to effectively
perform multiple tasks and constantly changing priorities.
• Must be willing/able to travel as required.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of HRIS experience or currently certified in Workday.
• Experience maintaining strict confidentiality of data and information.
• Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Workday.
• Ability to influence and manage change and deal effectively with change management initiatives.
• Strong planning and project management skills.
For a full list of our current IT & Salesforce openings, please visit our website
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]