Valintry is seeking a Process Improvement Lead ( Six Sigma ) in Altamonte Springs, FL
Lean Six Sigma Project Facilitation
- Provides senior level project management support to multidisciplinary and often interdepartmental teams focusing on high-priority care transformation, clinical and operational performance improvement initiatives.
- Serves as the content expert on improvement methodologies and imparts knowledge of improvement process to team leaders and the team.
- Assists the team in identifying barriers to implementing improvement plans and developing strategy to overcome these barriers.
- Provides senior staff support to care reliability committees. Provides ad hoc support to senior level committees as requested.
- Identifies and proposes potential projects that are aligned with organizational strategic objectives.
- Maintains Project Management Database with project details frequently
- Works with the Corporate Analytics department to develop the analytic and measurement strategy for all projects undertaken including development of key performance metrics, identification of data sources and collection of baseline data.
- Communicates regularly with team stakeholders and executive sponsors about team progress toward goal achievement, critical factors, and obstacles.
- Works with the Center for Transformational Excellence Project Coordinator to oversee project management and logistics such as project timelines, agenda development, budget and financial planning, production, and distribution of meeting minutes and documents and preparation of reports on project status and activities to various audiences.
- Works with initiative/project leaders and sponsors to determine resource/staffing needs for particular projects and is accountable for managing the resources and deliverables for specific projects.
- Employs a variety of rigorous improvement methodologies, such as Lean/Toyota Production System, Rapid Cycle Testing, Root cause analysis, FMEA, Six Sigma, etc.
Lean Six Sigma Education and Training
- Works with the Director, Lean Culture to train and mentor junior members of the Center for Transformational Excellence and Office of Clinical Effectiveness on project management, facilitation, and analytic methods.
- Provides training as determined by Executive Director.
- Delivers training and education to leaders, managers, and staff within service-lines or business units as needed.
- 5-7 years of healthcare consulting, management or process improvement experience
- Bachelors degree in business, healthcare or related field
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Certification from a nationally-recognized body in a quality improvement methodology/toolset such as Lean, Six Sigma, Change Management, etc.
- Certification in additional toolsets may be required as organizational needs evolve.
- Prosci Change Management Certification
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Expert knowledge in healthcare process design, process measurement, data analysis, improvement strategies, and the use of process analysis/modeling/simulation tools.
- Ability to work with quantitative data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to tailor messages to individuals and audiences throughout the institution.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to focus detailed concentrated efforts to multiple projects and re-establish priorities as necessary.
- Ability to effectively respond to time sensitive issues and meet deadlines.
- Initiative and ability to work independently (self-direction), while thriving in a setting requiring collaboration and teamwork for maximal efficiency and effectiveness.
- Attention to detail that ensures follow through on all initiatives implemented, and all projects undertaken.
- Knowledge and application of Lean Six Sigma methods and process analysis including modeling and process simulation.
- Mastery of desktop applications, including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access) and project management applications (Smartsheets, MS Project or the like).
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong project management and keen analytic skills
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Working knowledge of quality and safety improvement strategies and methods
For immediate response please forward resumes to d[email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.