The Helpdesk Support Specialist will support all helpdesk activity, end-user systems support, hardware troubleshooting
As a Helpdesk Support Specialist, you will:
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming tickets and issues from end-users related to computer systems and hardware, including printers and scanners.
- Install and configure applications for existing and new systems such as Office Suite, Active Directoy, Windows 10/ Windows OS.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards and create/maintain policies and procedures.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical field preferred.
- Experience supporting end users in a professional environment
- Exposure to the following technologies (preferred):
- Active Directory
- Microsoft (or comparable imaging software)
- Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, or 2016
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage