VALiNTRY is seeking a competitive and professional Recruitment Manager Trainee in our Winter Park (Orlando), FL office! Our Recruiters are career consultants, relationship developers, job finders, closers, problem solvers, sales catalysts, and company culture enthusiasts all rolled into one!
This is a paid position with base salary, commission and benefits. During our VALiNTRY training program, the Recruitment Manager Trainee will receive in-depth training and mentorship in order to become a successful VALiNTRY Recruiter.
Recruiters / Recruitment Managers are responsible for attracting Information Technology professionals for contract, contract to hire, and permanent opportunities nationwide. If you are looking for a different type of sales career, this is the job for you! Rather than selling a product, you're giving people life-changing job opportunities and building long-lasting lucrative relationships.
As an "A” Player with VALiNTRY,
- Build relationships with qualified Technology Professionals for nationwide opportunities
- Execute outbound calls to potential and existing candidates to effectively build a strong pipeline (yes, that means calling people who haven't contacted you first)!
- Educate prospects on benefits of opportunities you have in your pipeline
- Use influential sales ability and rapport building skills
- Exceed sales goals while delivering exceptional support to Information Technology candidates.
- Avoid shortsighted opposition and always go above and beyond
- Financially driven, energetic, confident, & a go-getter who always maintains integrity
- An intelligent speaker, writer, and you possess the ability to communicate with highly educated professionals
- Sales-minded, Closers wanted! (You firmly believe that metrics are your friend to help you obtain your goals in income potential)
- Organized and you possess strong attention to even the most minute details
- A positive team player with an upbeat attitude
- Tech-savvy, utilizing VALiNTRY's V-FITT System to source qualified candidates
- Not afraid to call a stranger and offer them the career of a lifetime!
What you get…
- Performance = Reward: We offer a Competitive base salary + uncapped commissions
- Tools for Success- Excellent recruiter training & mentorship
- Advancement Opportunities- Grow your own book of business, become a national recruitment manager, and develop a career path!
- Healthcare benefits & 401K plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Progressive office environment celebrating individual and team goals
- Work with an award-winning team
- Inc 500, Fast 50, Florida Companies to Watch and Many More!
- Google, Microsoft, Salesforce Partners
We value experience in…
- Willingness to learn new things and share best practices with the team
- Public Speaking
- Phone Sales and Customer Service experience
- Team Leadership
- Track Record of job advancement in past positions or internships
- Engaging Personality
- A person who genuinely likes to help people in their career journey
- Naturally Curious
- Problem Solvers
- You can "Google It” better than anyone you know!
- Internet-Savvy unitizing Social Media and advanced search techniques
- Good negotiator
- Ability to follow detailed directions
- Strong Critical Thinking Skills
- You can solve problems without explicit directions, using things you've learned elsewhere
A completed 4-year Bachelor’s Degree is required to qualify for this position.
We are a National Information Technology Consulting and Staffing organization. VALiNTRY has been awarded Orlando Business Journal's "Best Places to Work” 4 years in a row and #12 on the "Fast 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Central Florida” list in 2018. In 2017, we were honored as the #142 fastest growing private business in the USA in the Inc. 500 and we expect to be on the list again in 2018. We take our VALUES seriously and we take pride and ownership in doing the right thing.
We are eager to meet the candidates that help us continue our award-winning growth streak.
For a list of our current openings please visit VALiNTRY’s Jobs Webpage