VALiNTRY is hiring for an IT Auditor with ERP Experience Senior in Austin, Texas.
- This position will be a key member of a team that plans, organizes, and executes information technology audits.
- These audits will predominantly include SOX readiness and/or management testing engagements for public companies and SSAE 16 and SOC reports.
- As it relates to engagement execution, this position will be required to clearly communicate results orally and in writing to the team and company management personnel.
- ERP systems is preferred.
- Travel for this position will be less than 10%.
Candidates should be able to contribute to the following tasks:
- Develop an understanding of clients' platform structure, security and ERP software, and how information systems are used at the client and within the client's industry.
- Manage multiple engagements simultaneously in a team environment
- Effectively manage staff and senior associates, providing constructive feedback and guidance.
- Ability to evaluate process risks, develop tests for key controls, write audit reports and determine effectiveness of controls.
- Recognize relevant financial statement risks from basic analysis and identify potential non-compliance to standards.
- Ensure conformance with Security and other company policies and conduct necessary tests to ensure compliance.
- Recommend remediation plans to correct problems or non-compliance.
- Follow up on remediation progress or management responses.
- 1 – 4 years of IT Audit experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management Information Systems or a related discipline
- Demonstrated strength in analytical skills
- This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time.
- For immediate response please forward resumes to d[email protected]
- For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage