IT Auditor – ERP Experience
VALiNTRY is hiring for an IT Audit Senior in Austin, Texas. This position will be a key member of a team that plans, organizes, and executes information technology audits. These audits will predominantly include SOX readiness and/or management testing engagements for public companies and SSAE 16 and SOC reports. As it relates to engagement execution, this position will be required to clearly communicate results orally and in writing to the team and company management personnel. ERP systems is preferred. Travel for this position will be less than 10%.
Candidates should be able to contribute to the following tasks:
- Develop an understanding of clients' platform structure, security and ERP software, and how information systems are used at the client and within the client's industry.
- Manage multiple engagements simultaneously in a team environment
- Effectively manage staff and senior associates, providing constructive feedback and guidance.
- Ability to evaluate process risks, develop tests for key controls, write audit reports and determine effectiveness of controls.
- Recognize relevant financial statement risks from basic analysis and identify potential non-compliance to standards.
- Ensure conformance with Security and other company policies and conduct necessary tests to ensure compliance.
- Recommend remediation plans to correct problems or non-compliance.
- Follow up on remediation progress or management responses.
- 1 – 4 years of IT Audit experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management Information Systems or a related discipline
- Demonstrated strength in analytical skills
For immediate response please forward resumes to d[email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.