This listing has expired. Click here to go to our job search page.
Position Title: Business Analyst
- Valintry is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to assist with multiple operational system implementations.
- The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for excellence and focus on details.
- The Business Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of Operations Execution, in full compliance with the appropriate Policies & Procedures in place.
- The company is experiencing strong growth so the candidate must be capable of being forward looking, while at the same time shoring up current capabilities.
- The Business Analyst will be responsible for documenting operational requirements and standard operating procedures, while recommending changes as necessary. Implement and maintain internal controls, processes and procedures.
- Interact and participate with all business units to ensure integrity of systems that impacts all enterprise processes as well as evaluate and recommend process improvements.
- Experience implementing Business Analysis Principles
- In-depth understanding of configuration objects related to the operations system applications (e.g. Document Types, Item Categories, Condition Technique, etc.)
- Develop and implement productivity metrics and reporting
- Manage resources to ensure knowledge, exposure, and contribution are optimized
- Lead and guide development and maintenance of all operations system applications
- Ensure proper change management processes are followed in a compliance environment by documenting and validating data flows
- Establishes level of service standards and operating procedures for overall system availability and individual system components
- Engage as systems Subject Matter Expert to support business development as needed
- Supports and manages change efforts, innovative approaches in problem solving, plans direction for work group to tie in with organizational goals
- Works with the Operational and Accounting teams to evaluate and execute systems implementation processes, policies and standards, as well as producing and executing on training of associates.
- Oversee and consult on the implementation of processes and procedures to minimize the risk to data integrity as well as define remediation plans to mitigate known data risks
- Expertise in iBuyEfficient would perferred
- Need the ability to build and maintain relationships with peers in the company and build interdependent planning, execution, and feedback loops
- Be able to report on important milestones, developments, and projects that affect the business in terms understandable to the business.
- Guide the organization to successful and timely project completions, driving to on-time and on-budget deliverables.
- Resource capacity planning delivery through trend analysis and forecasting. Find and optimize resources to get the job done, manage the tasks that those resources need to complete.
- Ability to manage numerous complex tasks simultaneously
- Ability to prepare and analyze complex processes & data and ability to communicate Business Analysis concepts to technical and non-technical partners.
- Training in Lean, Six Sigma or other process improvement techniques is highly desired.
- Solid knowledge of Data Modelling & Process Modeling concepts.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, clearly expressing ideas and concepts both verbally and in writing to effectively handle sensitive issues and facilitate critical interactions.
- Strong collaboration and organizational skills with a focus on attention to detail and follow up.
- Excellent prioritization skills and the ability to handle multiple job duties in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred and 3+ years related experience or training. Additional degree with business and/or financial focus preferred.
- Positive, upbeat attitude and outlook
- Personal integrity
- Stress resistant
- A perfectionist with a pragmatic approach
- Good verbal and written communication skills
For immediate response please forward resumes to d[email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.