VALiNTRY is searching for an IT Security Consultant with either CISSP or CISA credentials and some operational risk experience.
The candidate's responsibilities will include:
Develop, implement, and maintain an IT Security Compliance framework and supporting policies and procedures; Create and execute a strategic and annual Security Compliance Monitoring and Testing Plan in line with best practices; Develop appropriate documentation to support IT Security Compliance and activities; Coordinate with management to determine risk appetites and tolerance levels; Improve existing Security processes and reporting to management; Work with all areas of management communicating monitoring and testing results; Facilitate the ongoing assessment of the organization's security compliance maturity profile; Design, review and deliver educational; training or other materials to support organizational compliance; Support other IT Security roles, including operating risk framework, policy and governance framework; Perform other duties as assigned.
This individual would take on technical security responsibilities as well, doing vulnerability and penetration testing, and hardware and software configuration reviews.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Information Technology, Information Security, Computer Programming, Auditing and\or Compliance
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in Information Technology auditing to include at least five (5) years working with IT management performing security compliance reviews
- Experience working in public sector environments.
- One (1) of the following certifications required; additional certifications preferred:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]