VALiNTRY is searching for a senior-level IT Security Consultant and experienced ISO 27001 Auditor.
The candidate's responsibilities will include:
- Analyze the data security controls and measures in relation to ISO 27001/27002, the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST SP 800-53, PCI DSS, NERC CIP, and other applicable standards.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration test of network infrastructure, server infrastructure, wireless and remote access systems, and internal web portals.
- Review the configurations of firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, VPN appliances, and physical and virtual servers.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments of SCADA/substation automation systems.
- Review the proposed future SCADA communication plans for NERC CIP compliance.
- Develop detailed remediation and risk mitigation recommendations aligned with best practices and regulations, including ISO, NIST, PCI, and NERC CIP standards.
- Minimum of seven years' specific experience in cybersecurity, risk management, and information systems auditing.
- Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Experience working in public sector environments.
- Experience with both IT and operational technology (OT) infrastructures.
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor certification required.
- CISA, CISSP, and/or CISM certifications desired.
- Cisco, Windows, and/or Linux certifications desired.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]