Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a related field and two (2) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement. In general, 3 years of work experience or training in the field is considered as equivalent to 1 year of college.
- Strong experience in HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS, JSP, XML, Standard Web Design tools is required.
- Strong experience in Objective-C, Jest, Swift, Archiva, Flow, and GraphQL is preferred.
- Strong understanding and development experience in developing Single Page application.
- Strong understanding of cross browser issues and Solution.
- Strong understanding and developmental experience in of responsive web application.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools Git/GitLab
- Strong Experience in multi-tiered web and application server systems including Apache, and Tomcat is required.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
IT Recruiting Manager
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage