This position will be remote moving to on-site in Q2 of 2021. Must be located in the Chicago area.
- 5-8 years of JAVA experience
- Knowledge of Git, JDBC, SQL, database-stored procedures and isolation levels, JPA, SOAP, REST and XML.
- Experience in developing and consuming REST webservices
- Experience with integration development platform (Mulesoft)
- SQL experience with MS SQL Server, Oracle
- Understanding of Content Management systems in a web environment
- Agile experience, Git/Github Experience
- Experience in production service environment
- Expert at inter-team communication and collaboration.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or Bachelor's degree with relevant programming experience
- Apply industry best practices and techniques to design, develop, test, deploy, support and maintain complex Java applications.
- Provide project planning and participate in design reviews.
- Proven ability to ensure consistency in processes and completion of deliverables.
- Exhibit leadership in cross-functional development practices and application ownership.
- As needed work with maintenance and enhancement of existing applications.
- Remote moving to on-site in Q2 of 2021. Must be located in the Chicago area.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage