This listing has expired. Click here to go to our job search page.
Seeking Java Developer in Birmingham, AL
- The Java Developer will participate as high level technical expert in design development, coding, testing, and debugging new software or significant enhancements to existing software for their party customers.
- To work with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them.
- To resolve customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements from third party customers.
- To participate in the development of software user manuals.
- To act as team leader on less complex projects.
- To assist in training less experienced software development staff.
- 4+ years of Java and Java EE Technologies Development experience required
- 4+ years of experience in Java-based containers including installation, configuration and deployment is required
- 4+ years of experience in Spring framework, RESTful web services, iBatis or Hibernate is required
- 3+ years of experience in Oracle SQL technologies and the ability to analyze data via SQL queries is require
- Knowledge of HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS, JSP, XML, Standard Web Design tools is preferred
- Knowledge of web infrastructure, including LDAP, Web Servers, IP networking, and firewalls
- Knowledge of Identity Management, SSO, CAS, SAML, OAuth 2.0 is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in iterative software development methodologies including Agile or Scrum and familiarity with leading or participating in sprints, backlog management and daily standups is desirable
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage