Junior Staff Accountant – Sanford, Florida
- VALiNTRY FINANCIAL is seeking a Junior Staff Accountant in Sanford, FL with recent public accounting experience.
About this Opportunity:
- Our client is a full-service accounting firm committed to providing their clients prompt, reliable and efficient solutions to their accounting, auditing and tax concerns.
- They are dedicated to client service, with individual attention and maintaining the highest accounting and ethical standards in the accounting profession.
- As a Junior Staff Accountant, you will be a valuable member of tax engagement teams, providing and assisting across a variety of tax services that are relevant for public and private companies, ranging from tax compliance, tax planning, tax controversy, and tax research.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing a detailed technical review of partnership, corporate, and individual federal tax returns and reviewing all related work papers.
- Coordinating with client’s tax and finance departments on tax planning and compliance data gathering.
- Researching federal tax legislation to assist in understanding the impact on compliance and consulting.
- Assisting with various tax consulting projects including research and writing projects related to federal tax planning, restructuring, controversy, and accounting for income taxes.
- Assisting with engagement workflow management and supervising tax consultants and interns on assigned engagements.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
- 2+ years of experience accounting experience
- Ability to communicate with management
- This client is not
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]