Lead Python Developer
TheLead Python developer will be a hands-on developer (microservices focused) who will provide technical guidance to the team, both onshore and offshore. This is your opportunity to provide technical direction to a growing team that is changing the healthcare space.
What you will do…
- Deliver solutions and product capabilities with speed and quality
- Drive engineering and technology excellence while working across multiple groups
- Enrich and build a great team focused on delivering high-quality results with speed
- Identify promising opportunities to improve engineering velocity through systems and tools
- Define and refine engineering processes and practices such as version control, build pipelines, automated testing, and code reviews.
What you need…
- 3+ years of experience leading all technical aspects of SDLC using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- 3+ years of hands-on Python development
- Prior Experience working in Healthcare Domain
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science, computer engineering
What makes you stand out…
- Experience leading technical development products across all phases of their lifecycle
- Prototyping through launch
- Growth phase and into maturity
- Experience in HealthcareStandards C-CDA, FHIR, HL7, X12
- Experience with EHR Vendors and/or their respective Development Platforms
- Epic AppOrchard
- Cerner Code
- Experience guiding distributed teams to deliver software through rapid iteration and with quality
- Experience using test automation, CI/CD to ensure high quality of software products
- Experience designing container-based scalable solutions using Kubernetes
- Experience in cloud environments such as Azure and AWS
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage