Magento / PHP Lead Developer
VALiNTRY is seeking an experienced Senior-level Magento/PHP Developer to add to our growing organization. The Lead Developer will be responsible to design, develop, implement, test and support our highly scalable Magento Platform. So, if you are a Senior Magento Developer who's looking for their next great leadership opportunity and your background sounds like a fit, please apply today!
- Allen, TX United States
- BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 5+ years of professional experience in PHP development required
- Magento Developer Certification preferred
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, GIT, XML, JSON, and LAMP stack required
- Experience with Zend Framework, jQuery, prototype, responsive design and SOAP
- Experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Good understanding of Web analytics and SEO techniques is preferred
- Strong troubleshooting skills – applicant must be able to determine the causes of complex problems and recommend practical and effective solutions
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Design, implement, maintain and support Magento development efforts
- Produce scalable, robust, high-quality code
- Develop technical documentation
- Gather and present technical strategy to primary stakeholders
- Work independently and as part of a team in implementing cutting edge ecommerce sites
- Test sites to ensure optimal usability and availability
- Ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Meet stipulated deadlines
- Experience developing unit tests, integration tests, and using mocking frameworks
- Competitive Salary Depending on Experience!
- Competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer match, vacation time and employee discounts.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
IT Recruiting Manager
Allen, TX Office (972) 370-3040
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage