- Install, update, and administer Mainframe Communications software
- Perform changes within Company regulations and security standards
- Assist with testing, implementation, and installation of new/improved systems, as well as product upgrades and network connections
- Attend meetings and interact regularly with management, team, and clients to continuously improve services
- Participate in On-Call rotation schedule.
- Bachelors degree/technical certification in Computer Science or Mainframe Communications engineering experience.
- Installation, maintenance, problem diagnosis and administration for Mainframe Communications software such as VTAM, TCP/IP, Session Managers, File Transfer Software, Communications Performance and Diagnostic tools
- JCL, ISPF, and SMP/E experience.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
Sr. IT Recruiter
See all of our open IT / Salesforce positions at www.valintrytechnology.com/find-jobs