Supply Chain Maintenance Management Consultant
- Identify clients’ problems, opportunities, and risks associated with Supply Chain Asset performance.
- Gather and analyze relevant data, conduct client interviews, and visit facilities.
- Provide recommendations in the field of maintenance and asset performance management
- Develop and evaluate alternative strategies to achieve specific savings objectives.
- Develop reports and performance metrics and present findings to client management and implementation teams.
- Optimize data for client use
- Work with clients to develop and implement tools, systems, and process solutions and improvements.
- Provide training, coaching, and process documentation,be able to answer detailed questions
- Detailed analysis of inventory data, establish inventory targets, and achieve inventory reduction
- Statistical forecasting, forecasting metrics, and working with sales and marketing organizations to create consensus forecasting processes
- Winning and initiating consultancy projects where you will have an active role in getting the project started with a team who will rely on your expertise, coaching, and direction
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in relevant subject(s)
- 10+ years in operational knowledge and experience in the Enterprise Asset Management. 2+ years of commercial experience.
- Result-oriented and target-driven
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, dynamic in presenting ideas to clients and prospects from VP down to Line Management and ability to connect at the shop floor
- Motivator and team player and team builder with a sense of humor
- 80% travel
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage