This position provides the opportunity to apply technical expertise to support the implementation, monitoring, data input and integration, maintenance, and optimization of CRM marketing efforts, all with the goal of providing advanced digital experiences with optimal patient engagement and service. This position helps educate the organization on CRM and also proactively advises leadership on performance and develops plans for increased ROI based on CRM data insights and facts.
Specific job duties include:
- Assist supervisors, technicians, and project managers in preparing scope, time, and cost estimates in addition to integrations and staff training of CRM products and third party plug-in applications.
- Evaluate business process and technical needs for CRM and marketing activities.
- Anticipate, identify, and maximize appropriate marketing and IT solutions within the assigned departments of AHS administration in an effective and timely manner.
- Works with marketing and its partners to develop consumer segments and personas providing analytics to back up rationale.
- Regularly operate under deadlines and may be subject to extreme workloads.
- Actively participate in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
- Develop strategies and execute key plans in line with organizational vision and as a key part of driving and meeting marketing accountabilities.
- Manage the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and leverage cross-functional partnerships and applying industry findings, trends, and recommendations.
- Manages the integration of CRM into the web strategy roadmap to support business process improvement initiatives central to marketing short and long-term goals.
- Oversees the coordination, training, and education of CRM marketing functions
- Develops consumer segments and “personas” based upon demographics, response types, times and mediums for targeted used within the Digital Platform’s CRM, Lead Management, SEO, Email strategies and Florida Hospital Consumer Marketing.
- Manages development and delivery of analytic reports, key performance metrics, and success criteria for digital marketing initiatives and activities across all digital marketing channels.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in CRM, direct response marketing programs, market data research, OR analysis with an emphasis in healthcare or business applications
- 3 to 5 years of experience in developing and presenting proposals to executive management
- Experience as a CRM system administrator.
- Experience in developing consumer segments, target audiences, and consumer persona profiles with the ability to provide rationale and data to back up findings.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Marketing, Statistics, or related field OR 5 years of equivalent experience in a healthcare setting
If this position sounds like a great match for your skills set and experience, please apply online now!
For more information, call Jory Dean 407-392-3129
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Self-employed corp-to-corp candidates are welcome. Thank you.