The Manager of Manufacturing Execution and Data Acquisition (MEDA) is a member of the IT Leadership that manages the implementation and support for Manufacturing Execution and Data Acquisition solutions used at the organization and the management of the IT Manufacturing Execution and Data Acquisition team.
- Manage the team responsible for the implementation and support of the Manufacturing Execution Systems and Data Acquisition and Collection at the Wilmington site.
- Interpret business requirements, identify & recommend opportunities, enable and implement where required. Influence strategic direction both on site and globally where practical.
- Coordinate, manage, align and prioritize IT Manufacturing Systems projects, resources and support activities with other site organizations and projects. Key projects include implementation of the MES platform and future electronic batch records.
- Build and maintain relationships with other IT leaders and Manufacturing Leadership to develop a clear understanding of IT related business needs and corresponding delivery of IT services to meet those needs for the organization.
- Identify, mentor, develop and retain high performing information technology professionals.
- Ensure systems are compliant and up to date throughout the lifecycle.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business (or equivalent)
- 10+ years of technology experience in a manufacturing company with progressively increasing responsibilities.
- 2+ years of working experience managing direct reports
- Demonstrated track record of administration and support of MES and/or Data Acquisition platforms
- Previous experience in the biotechnology / pharmaceutical industries and GXP Computerized Systems
- Experience with regulatory governance to ensure business solutions are compliant with FDA GxP validation and other regulations where appropriate.
- High level of knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems, electronic batch records, data acquisition technologies and analytics
- Proven track record in effectively leading and managing employees, including performance management, goal-setting and mentoring.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to business leaders
- Proven track record for on-time, on-budget delivery over a portfolio of projects.
- Understanding of current and emerging digital capabilities for MES and Data platforms, as well as how other entities are deploying these capabilities.
- Strong vendor management and partner relationship skills to identify and leverage both internal/external resources to enhance capabilities that support manufacturing operations business objectives.
- Experience with full software development life cycle in regulated environment (FDA, GxP, HIPAA, SOX, GDPR and other data privacy, computer system validation, a plus)
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]