VALiNTRY is seeking a professional, client-facing Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant for an on-site project in Denver, CO. The ideal candidate would have experience with complex enterprise Marketing Cloud implementations, delivering training across capable and savvy marketing teams, and advising best practices for future Marketing Cloud suite enhancements.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 8 years of total IT experience with at least 4 + years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation, build, or maintenance experience. Preferably some experience with ExactTarget as well.
- Experience with the entire Marketing Cloud Suite preferred, including Journey Builder, Email Studio, Social Studio, Advertising Studio, Mobile Studio, and complex data extensions.
- Experience presenting high-level overviews of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud capabilities, architecture and integration capabilities, consulting with both technical and non-technical customers
- Experience in integrating Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in integrating Salesforce Marketing Cloud with external systems (data export and import using Marketing Cloud APIs).
- Experience in running Marketing Cloud Journeys and executing Campaigns.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments.
- Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc.,
- Proven integration experience using integration techniques – REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist Certification – Required
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification – Preferred
Why work with VALiNTRY?
VALiNTRY is a Registered Salesforce Consulting Partner who has had the following recognitions over the years:
- Orlando Business Journal Best Places to work 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Orlando Business Journal CEO of the year – 2016
- #142 on the Inc 500 in 2017
- #202 on the Deloitte 2018 Technology Fast 500
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Self-employed corp-to-corp candidates are welcome. Thank you.