We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a CRM Marketing Cloud Specialist position that will be based in our Digital Marketing department. This position is based in Altamonte Springs, FL.
The ideal candidate will have experience with launching e-mails via Salesforce / ExactTarget, and building customer journeys using the journey builder and automation studio.
This position will have the opportunity to serve as a CRM subject matter expert, applying technical expertise to support the implementation, monitoring, data input and integration, maintenance, and optimization of Marketing Cloud. The CRM Marketing Cloud Specialist will also advise leadership on performance, the most effective efforts and opportunities for ROI based on CRM data insights and facts. This position reports to the CRM Manager.
Specific job duties include:
- Responsible for supporting the CRM Manager in achieving the strategic digital and CRM vision.
- Strive to achieve a level of data insight unparalleled in digital marketing to uniquely position us as an industry leader in insightful CRM analytics.
- Support the implementation of multiples upgrades and features for Salesforce clouds.
- Manage day-to-day CRM data operations, including process diagrams, use cases, control points, data integrity, data reconciliation, etc. for multiple Salesforce clouds.
- Uses digital platform tools to manage direct consumer list fulfillment, response tracking, reporting, and analytics to support ROI analysis and campaign improvements.
- Work closely with team members on launching, measuring, and supporting various digital campaigns.
- Communicates channel performance, relevant consumer insights, competitive developments, industry findings, and trends and provides recommendations for consumer acquisition and retention opportunities.
- Support the CRM Manager and analytics staff in compiling and gleaning insights from data across websites, social platforms, mobile, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) . Work with the team to analyze findings and makes specific recommendations based on the information.
- Collect, compile, and mine, and synthesize CRM data to help the organization develop and understand KPIs and other thresholds for success.
- Apply keen skill in communicating data clearly in written and oral form, and work diligently with the CRM Manager to get the right data to key decision makers.
- Support leading edge CRM data analytics techniques and measurement solutions to better demonstrate value and effectiveness of digital activities and achieve ROI goals.
- Proactively look for ways to provide outstanding customer service and work closer with customers, colleagues, and stakeholders to identify and maximize opportunities to leverage CRM technology to improve business processes and support critical business strategies.
- Work closely with customers, colleagues, and other stakeholders to identify and maximize opportunities to use digital technologies to improve business processes and support critical business strategies.
- Provide CRM end user training to team members for all relevant applications.
- Schedule email delivery following all FCC and FTC regulations regarding CAN-SPAM
- Build customer journey pathway via journey builder.
- 5 years of relevant experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Statistics, IT, Math, Business, Marketing or a related area
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Self-employed corp-to-corp candidates are welcome. Thank you.