The Medication Management Analyst will Develop, test, implement and maintain application software. Identifies and troubleshoots software problems. Analyzes and evaluates computer systems, prepares detailed specifications and flowcharts and submits recommendations for solutions to processing problems. Coordinates installation of enhancements and upgrades with the user department, ensuring satisfactory results. Works with end users on identification of problems and new system development.
- Researches and troubleshoots application and user problems for multiple user departments.
- Resolves problems to the user's satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of interface error reports and uses these reports to ensure smooth functioning of systems and interfaces.
- Develops, tests, implements and maintains system enhancements.
- Demonstrates thoroughness, monitors own work and mentors others to ensure a quality product.
- Effectively demonstrates new procedures and provides documentation to users.
- Clearly and accurately documents all system/interface enhancements following departmental procedures and maintaining version control.
- Demonstrates ability to set priorities and make decisions necessary to support project requirements.
- Effectively communicates progress/problems to manager in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates ability to develop reports based on user specifications
- Associates in Computer Science, Business, or Clinical Field or equivalent job experience required.
- Or Pharma Tech with hospital and strong technical Sorian/Cerner EMR experience
- Experience working with clinical users to develop requirements.
- Minimum two years computer systems and/or clinical experience with proven ability to solve problems.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- CPOE (Computerized Physician Order Entry) Medication Build Experience preferred.
- Clinical/Informatics Experience preferred– Hospital Pharmacy preferred.
- Soarian Clinicals Experience preferred.
- Cerner Soarian Medication Build Experience preferred.
- Soarian Pharmacy Reporting experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize work and work independently.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in compiling and interpreting end user and organizational business needs.
- Possesses strong abilities in problem solving, project planning, and troubleshooting.
- Must be able to manage clinical information.
- Analyzes clinical software to ensure software meets users needs.
- Follows proper workflow for any program changes or enhancements.
- Documents software changes.
- Acts as application and programming specialist.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage