The Mid-Level Developer brings strong application development skills to assist us with our on-going projects and developmental goals. Requires knowledge and experience with the entire software development life cycle with the majority of development being focused on middle-tier applications primarily used for data processing and reporting. The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work.
- Design and develop .NET based web application functionality using C# and MVC
- Proven .NET experience as well as a good understanding of Object-Oriented Design patterns, and modern architectural trends
- Adhere to best development practices: documentation, code standards, code/design reviews, optimization and maintainability
- Basic understanding of multi-tiered architecture (particularly business and data layers)
- Understanding of implementing multi-threading in .Net
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server, including the ability to write and interpret complex queries
- Perform unit testing to ensure high quality and appropriate functionality
- Experience with modern source code repositories such as Git
- Collaborate with other members of the scrum development team to develop solutions to meet business needs
- Develop understanding of company business rules and methodology
- Provide assistance in troubleshooting production support issues on an as needed basis
- Validate and reconcile data across systems
- Assist other developers grow in their knowledge of technical and business areas
- Seek to understand and adhere to the company Mission, Vision and Core Values
- Office based position with less than 5% travel
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Technical field preferred; or a combination of education and progressively responsible work experience in related area may be substituted in lieu of degree on a year-for-year basis.
- Three plus years' software development experience using Microsoft .NET platform
- Ability to seek out underlying assumptions through probing, questioning, and listening.
- Strengths in organizational, attention-to-detail, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with customers and team members in a professional manner.
- Previous experience serving as a team and/or technical lead in software application development projects, preferred.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Self-employed corp-to-corp candidates are welcome. Thank you.