VALiNTRY is looking for a qualified .NET resource for a contract position in Tallahassee, FL.
The following skillsets are desired:
- 5 or more years of experience developing with Microsoft .Net applications using the MVC design pattern.
- 5 or more years of experience in creating web application designs and acting as lead developer and performing code reviews.
- 5 years demonstrated experience gathering and documenting user requirements, performing systems and data analysis, and creating design diagrams and models.
- 3 years demonstrated experience with Agile software development.
- 5 years demonstrated experience using MS SQL Server and creating stored procedures.
- 3 years demonstrated experience with formal software testing.
- 3 years demonstrated experience with root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
- Develop user requirement documents based on user input and feedback as directed by the client.
- Develop design documents as per user requirements and feedback as directed by the client.
- Create web page, application, and database enhancements per requirements and design as directed by the client, using an agile development approach.
- Provide research and analytical services for defects and other systems issues as directed by the client.
- Create system documentation for work performed using both text and diagrams, as directed by the client.
- Develop test cases and scripts, and test the application based on work performed per the user requirements, as directed by the client.
- Produce work estimates to implement analysis and testing functionality for Release Planning and Sprint Planning as directed by the client.
- Provide daily progress reports on work assignments, as directed by the client.
- Produce detailed accounting of hours worked by tasks with documentation of work completed on a monthly basis.
- Follow the IT processes and coordinate with other IT staff to ensure compliance with Standards as directed by the client.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Self-employed corp-to-corp candidates are welcome. Thank you.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage