- Comprehensive experience managing, supporting, and deploying network infrastructures.
- Strong ability to diagnose server or network alerts, events, or issues.
- Understanding of common information architecture frameworks.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of NOC project management methodologies and techniques
- Functional knowledge of scripting tools.
- Good oral and written communication skills, and ability to address conflict with others constructively.
- Experience with Disaster Recovery plans and related technologies.
- Previous customer service or helpdesk experience.
Server hardware experience, Datto backup & disaster recovery experience, firewall experience (Dell SonicWALL), Continuum RMM Tool, PowerShell scripting
- Monitor the performance and capacity of computer systems using a variety of tools.
- When a problem impacts the IT services, triage or troubleshoot the problem.
- While responding to incidents, the NOC Engineer must carefully track and document all issues and resolutions in detail.
- When problems are too large or complex for quick troubleshooting, NOC Engineers must escalate the issue to management, other IT resources or 3rd party vendors for assistance in reaching a resolution.
- maintain ongoing communication within the team and externally, to keep all stakeholders aware of relevant, known issues and the steps being taken.
- Desired 2yrs of college or 4 years equivalent work exp in IT Infrastructure
- Intermediate to advanced networking (CCNA or CCNP certifications highly desired)
- Other desired certifications from Microsoft: MCSA, MCSE