Seeking a Product Evangelist in Tampa, FL
- The Product Evangelist will promote unique e-learning solution for major ERP systems.
- Responsible for demonstrating and presenting the companies solution and value propositions to customers and partners on-stage and in on-line sessions.
- Part of sales team working closely with sales managers in Europe and the United States.
- Close contact with customer care and development teams.
- Daily work will consist of online-demonstrations, teaming up with account managers to give the company’s prospects the best possible impression of the company’s solution.
- Participating in several events around the globe where you will bring the companies technology on stage and demonstrate live in front of large audiences.
- To reach your targets, you have the full support of the Customer Care and Development team, and together with the sales team, you will drive the efforts to optimize the demonstration of the company’s solution
- Part of a rapidly growing team of people working to deliver excellent sales & services.
- Customer care team will take care of all training requirements.
- Report directly to the management of the sales team.
- Approximately 15 times a year the selected candidate will have the opportunity to join the rest of the company’s team at conventions around the world. These are typically 2-3 day trade shows meeting both existing customers, partners and new prospects.
- Great communication skills in English, both verbal and written, and a talent for presenting in an engaging and visionary manner, whether in an on-stage situation or in a webinar-environment.
- High level of technical expertise. Constantly working with your communication to get your message across in the most inspiring and effective way. You are either in a sales function with the ambition to work closer with technology or have a technology role but have a talent for sale. In either case, you enjoy the thrill of presenting world-class, jaw-dropping technology.
- Team player and you understand the role of evangelists and account managers in a sales situation.
- Good understanding of ERP systems or other relevant enterprise-level IT systems.
- Enjoy working with highly skilled and smart people.
- Outgoing personality with a great sense of humor.
- Systematic and analytical in approach, love to take part in the discussions surrounding the product, the customers and potential clients.
- Great at making things happen on your own, but also enjoy working in a team-oriented environment.
- English is fluent, and your vocabulary is wide and deep. You do not have to be accent free. However, your grammar is perfect as is your pronunciation. If you speak Swedish and German, or other major language, at a high level that would be a plus.
- This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time.
- For immediate response please forward resumes to d[email protected]
- For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage