Production / Project Coordinator
Our client is looking to add a Production / Project Coordinator position to their growing team! This position will be responsible for planning and executing the production work schedule based on customer orders, raw materials and production capacity. The Coordinator works closely with the Sales, Applications and Engineering teams to ensure that production materials are available and adjust the schedule when necessary.
Production / Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Plan, schedule, and prepare production order details
- Create and coordinate production schedules for customer orders.
- Establish lead time on regular orders to meet delivery dates for new orders.
- Track and communicate order status of customer orders. Keep customers informed.
- Plan and lead weekly Vendor calls to ensure alignment of expectations and workload.
- Updating Sales Order with accurate install and shipping costs
- Manage inventory levels at contract manufacturing partners replenish and forecast inventory as needed
- Manage company vendors, service contracts, subscriptions, leases, etc.
Production / Project Coordinator Skills:
- Experience in a production or production support a plus
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain professional working relationships with
- customers, production management, and co-workers
- Proactively identify, analyze, address, and resolve problem areas, conflicts, and issues
- Strong organizational skills to ensure adequate tracking systems are utilized to maintain and track all required information
- Working knowledge of inventory, project management, spreadsheet, and word processor software and order processing systems
- Extreme Attention-to-Detail
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
Nice to Have
- Ability to understand and write SQL commands/queries
Production / Project Coordinator Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in manufacturing, engineering, supply chain, management or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in a project management, manufacturing, and logistics
- Proven ability to implement and manage a culture of continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to organize and deliver project planning processes to drive efficiency improvements
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
Sr. IT Recruiter
See all of our open IT / Salesforce positions at www.valintrytechnology.com/find-jobs