- Work individually or as part of a team to lead program, project or execution of engineering service requests and client engagements.
- Contribute to strong client relationships through proactive client support and sound expertise. Acts as the point of contact for customer – Facilitate communication and escalation procedures between customer and technician. Proactively communicate with customers on the status of their service issues and requests.
- Execute project deliverables
- Direct and manage program/project development from beginning to end.
- Work with solution architects to understand project scope, milestones, and hardware and software equipment needs.
- Develop project plans, schedules, scope and Statement of Work documents, and associated communications documents with the project teams. Manage project execution to ensure adherence to schedule and scope
- Attend weekly meetings with key project stakeholders including other trade vendors, project managers, and executive staff to communicate the overall progress of all projects, Identify and track project progress and issues, providing regular status updates until resolved. Serve as an escalation point to team members, facilitating prompt and appropriate responses to project issues and risks.
- Conducts standard request for proposals from our network of contractors
- On-boarding new contractors as needed
- Perform quality assurance functions such as validating completed work and assuring matches to customer expectations.
- Effectively and regularly communicate project expectations
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project teams, identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential out of scope activities, and devise contingency plans.
- Conduct project post mortem when required and create recommendations to be used on future projects.
- Work with leadership and other team members to develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, business, or related technical/business field of study.
- 12+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution, in the technology industry.
- PMP certification is preferred.
- Prior consulting and/or program / project management experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated success managing client data center technology infrastructure implementations.
- Experience working both independently and, in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects in fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and competing customer requests based on urgency/priority within established timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with MS Excel, Project, Word, and project management tools required.
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructure, service delivery, and client data center operations.
- Certifications in IT field of study, PMI, and vendor-based skills a plus.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage