We are hiring for a Project Coordinator position and looking for a person with the right mix of hustle, determination, and organizational skills.
The project coordinator is responsible for overseeing a specific operations and development projects from start to finish. Project management will include ensuring team members are on task and that the process flows efficiently. The manager will anticipate probable delays and prepare contingency options for the delays. Must be self-motivated and resourceful, possessing great interpersonal skills to build good working relationships within the team.
• Commitment to customer service – both internally and externally
• Understand the goals and objectives of the project and of each individual team member.
• Identify needed resources and assign individual responsibilities.
• Ensure the statement of work is clear with appropriate timescales, benchmarks and schedules to keep team members on track.
• Create a clear communication plan.
• Anticipate areas where delays may occur and develop contingency plans.
• Develop clear reporting procedures.
• Where applicable, create secondary list of tasks for team members to cover in the event a team member falls ill or has to leave the project.
• Review deliverables from team before passing on to client.
• Enforces project standards.
• Knowledge of Atlassian Systems (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
• Deployment Tools
• Understanding of SQL Server
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel
• MS Visio and MS Project experience a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Conflict resolution skills
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]