The Project Manager will oversee a small project or phases of a larger project.
- Coordinate activities of project team
- Identify appropriate resources needed
- Develop schedules to ensure timely completion of project and be aware of system scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team
- Report to a more senior project manager
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a related field and two (2) years of related experience required. Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirement.
- Knowledge of application security principles
- General understanding of PC hardware/software
- Basic understanding of server hardware/software
- Basic understanding of network technologies and equipment
- Experience troubleshooting remote access problems supporting remote users
- Experience in a healthcare environment preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good customer service skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good project management skills
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]