This role will lead and manage medium sized projects across infrastructure engagments. Ideally this person will be in Orlando, FL, but remote is also a possibility.
• All aspects of project management for medium size/complexity project (incl. risk, change management, planning, tracking etc)
• Defines, documents and safely executes of medium size projects, directing and counseling project team members, and advising clients/users as necessary on all phases
• Liaises with other managers within the IS and ICT functions and within the business; manages expectations for projects
• Ensures that own projects are formally closed and, where appropriate, subsequently reviewed.
Additional Tasks–would be a plus for someone willing to perform the following:
• Evaluates and makes recommendations/decisions on technical options as appropriate
• Controls the development, training, and appraisal system for project staff, or.
• Advises resource managers (project staff line managers) on the development, training and appraisal issues for project staff
• Typically educated to university level (e.g. Bachelor or Master). Otherwise, may hold a relevant professional qualification
• Has been successful in the role of Project Manager level 5, or
• Has 4-6 years prior (IT related) project experience of leading small to medium sized projects
• Has shown the minimum of technical competencies and experiences and ideally has some sort of PM certification
• Has a proven record of realistic estimation and demonstrates the financial/cost awareness along with the customer facing and behavioral skills to take responsibility for medium size projects
Desirable Background Requirements
Must have infrastructure experience.
PMP or other project methodology certification is required
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage