Valintry is seeking a Project Manager in Batavia, IL
- The Project Manager is a key member of the services team. As the Manager, you are responsible for transitioning, setting up and managing a delivery of Infrastructure deployment projects.
- Develop a understanding each client's business, own relationships, developing project plans, and provide regular updates and guidance.
- By creating strong relationships with our internal clients, end users and stakeholders, so you can keep them informed on progress and schedules.
- Prior experience in the a Project Management office is a nice plus.
- We are seeking a self-starter with extensive experience in program/project management.
- Establish strong relationships with clients including understanding their business objectives to identify the best delivery practices.
- Manage the deployment Infrastructure solutions, i.e. hardware deployments, WiFi upgrades, datacom, etc.
- Maintain expert knowledge of Project Plan
- Identify areas of improvement
- Manage the execution of multiple implementation projects by coordinating the efforts and deliverables of your implementation and the delivery team.
- Contribute to the implementation team not only as a manager, but also as a doer.
- Deliver Project on time and within budget
- Manage Project Plan
Project Manager Qualifications
- 3+ year managing project teams in Infrastructure related projects
- Previous experience in retail industry or managed services doing installs, moves, adds, changes and deployment for enterprise infrastructure would be a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to motivate a team, remain calm under pressure, complete project deliverables and meet aggressive project deadlines.
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves and complete technical implementation deliverables alongside the rest of the implementation team.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
- Experience with project tools such as MS Project or similar project management tools.
- Bachelor's level degree desired. Relevant work experience most influential.
- PMP Certification Desired.
- Excellent analytical skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate response please forward resumes to d[email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.